I have over 17 years Software development experience enhancing and supporting new and existing Java/J2EE/.NET/Oracle SOA Webcenter/ Fusion Middleware applications.
• Support applications using the Change, Incident and Problem management branches of the ITIL framework.
• Migrated legacy J2EE alert services to a Spring-Hibernate based application.
• Design and Coding of User Interfaces using JSP, AJAX, CSS and HTML.
• Design and Coding of Web Services to implement SOA.
• Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
• Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Used Rational Rose for the Use Case Diagrams, Activity Flow diagrams and Class Diagrams in design phase.
• Implemented MVC architecture using Apache STRUTS framework.
• Implemented MVC architecture using JSF framework.
• Used Rational Application Developer [RAD 7.0] as the development tool for code generation
• Used HTML, DHTML, and CSS to develop the application view component.
• Involved in using Apache Tomcat Server for deploying and testing the code.
• Create PL/SQL procedures and fine tune database queries.
• Involved in implementing Spring MVC Framework
• Implemented design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Template and DAO.
• Maven and Junit are used effectively in development cycle.
• Communicate with Business Users and facilitate them with required data.
Hibernate and Spring Technologies.
Using Hibernate I have developed persistent classes for Linux and XML mapping of metadata for web applications,
third-party programs. I coded, design Hudson, Maven, Continuum, Cruise Control to improve Release Management,
Build Deployment Automation, for Windows, Mac and OS/x.
Please review my resume and reply to with a time and date for a phone interview.
During the interview I will elaborate my experience and how I benefit your organization and your upcoming tasks.
Software Developer / Architect